Leasing Helps You Increase
Leasing means buying more and sooner. The customer can add a
lot of product for very little money. The leased product becomes
a cash machine for your customer from the first month. Immediate
payback means extra cash now.
Leasing Makes Your Offer
- By quoting a lease, you give your customer
another option and another way you can service their needs.
- Leasing allows customers to acquire the
equipment they need while preserving existing credit lines for
other business expenses.
- Leasing offers flexibility of terms to
meet budgets (24 through 60 months).
- A lease can include "soft costs"
that are typically non-financeable, eliminating the need for
upfront cash outlays.
- You may close a lease faster than a purchase.
Leasing Gives You More
Control Over Your Customer Base
- Leasing offers attractive options to upgrade
and add on equipment, providing you with additional opportunities
to do business during the course of the lease.
- When a lease expires, you have an opportunity
to lease new equipment. Since you have this information in advance,
you can protect and manage your customer base.
- Leasing can be used as a tool to contact
prospects and do business with competitive accounts.
An Outsourced Leasing
Program Offers a Cost-Effective Alternative
- An outsource leasing program eliminates
the need to create and/or maintain your back room infrastructure.
- Outsourced billing and collections processes
optimizes your cash flow without compromising quality service.
- Documentation is designed and maintained
to satisfy legal, operational, and compliance requirements.
- Customized portfolio management can enhance
your leasing program to improve your product offerings and increase
- An outsourced leasing program reduces
administrative and documentation time, allowing your lenders
to focus on customer relationship management.